Blog MY NAME IS...


Hi everybody, my name is Carolina Pérez Garay. 

But my nick-name is Caro. I'm from Estado de México, exactly from Nicolás Romero.

I'm 16 years old.My brithday is in may  12, i'm taurus. I living with my two parents and my brother. I have a cat and two dogs. Their names are Pelusa, Canela and Clarita.I like listening to music, my favorite singer is Harry Styles and my favorit band it's Coldplay, I also like the american football, the nature, the color green and being with my friends. I love whatch movies and series, it's my favorite activity. My favorite movie it's The Shape of Water of Guillermo Del Toro.I usually go out with friends, every saturday.

I exercise five days a week, but sometimes only three. I surf the net in the morning and before go to bed.

                                                                   

                                                                
                                                                   
           

                                     
                                 



        




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

EMMA WATSON :)

Entry 9: THE WEEKND