FRIENDS :)

S


Friends it's an American series.Released in 1994. Talks about the lives of 6 friends in New Yorck. His caracters are: Rachel Green, Monica Geller, Ross Geller, Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay and Joey Tribbiani. Have 10 seasons and 237 chapters. It's directed by David Crane and Marta Kudrow. His last chapter was in 2004. The cast is: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Leblanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer.


My favorite season is the 4. My favorite chapter is  "When nobbody it's ready" and "The american footboall mach". My favorite caracter is Chandler and Joey. I identify wiht Monica Geller and Phoebe Buffay. This series is so funny and entertaining. I love this serie. it's my favorite serie. I watch this serie when i need peace of mind. I'm happy wiht all the chapters. My friend gave me all the seasons on CD on my birthday. He is the only people who is love "Friends" like me. I cry wiht the last chapter. I recomend this serie it's so good. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

EMMA WATSON :)

Entry 9: THE WEEKND

Blog MY NAME IS...