Entry 8: Why Guillermo del Toro it´s my favorite film director?

 

 Why Guillermo del Toro it´s my favorite film director?


When i saw my frist film by Guillermo, i felt realy fine anda a loved that momen, it was like a love at frist sight. I love how he can create his wonderful characters. Every movie has a beautiful history to learn. In each of the films there is the essence of Guillermo. He is a good director. 



Guillermo it's a good person, he helps the  young mexican filmmaker. It also helps Mexico a lot. He alway goes everywhere with a good attitude and enjoy. Never forgets what it's and where it comes from. Guillermo it's an inspiration to me. I love Guillermo del Toro. 











Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

EMMA WATSON :)

Entry 9: THE WEEKND

Blog MY NAME IS...