DON'T PANIC - COLDPLAY :)


DON'T PANIC


 



This video is very creative. I like how only the faces to the caracters are real. This video is of the song "Don't panic". Was released in 2011. The song is from the album PARACHUTES. My favorite part is when the world be floods. This song is one of my favorites of Coldolay. I love how the scenarios are made of paper. The lyrics it's so beautiful. The beginning of the video is the context of the video. I think he wants teach us to value life and the planet. 

The song and the video are very relax. I liked that the caracters were the members of the band. It's one of my favorite video in the album. It's not very well known video.  I like the colors of the video. All the details are beautiful. It's gets me a reflection of what surrounds me. I love this video. I recomend the video and thes song. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

EMMA WATSON :)

Entry 9: THE WEEKND

Blog MY NAME IS...