Entry 14: My favorite movie.

  

MY FAVORITE MOVIE: THE SHAPE OF WATER. 


This film is the best I have ever seen, at least the one that has had the greatest impact on my taste in cinema. Elisa is a mute woman and feels love for a sea monster. The film is directed by Guillermo Del Toro, who has that great mind of making different stories. I could watch this movie many times and never get bored. The cinematography is very beautiful, the performances are unique and special.


The development of each character is very well understood. It was a success all over the world. It was released in December 2017. It won the Oscar in 2018 for best film and best director.

For me it is so far my favorite movie since the first day I saw it. I would like everyone to be able to see this movie.

     







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

EMMA WATSON :)

Entry 9: THE WEEKND

Blog MY NAME IS...